COFRA ROTEXTEN E002-B100 CLEAR
- Free shipping in KGN Area
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- EN 166 - General standard
- EN 170 - Ultraviolet filters
- ANTI-SCRATCH TREATMENT PLUS (4.45 cd/(m2-lx)
- This hardening treatment is applied to the surfaces of the lenses, which improves abrasion resistance and increases the life of the eyewear. In conformity with EN 166 requirements, eyewear with Anti-Scratch Treatment Plus satisfy the resistance parameters for the protection against damage to the surface of the lens caused by thin particles (the minimum provided requirement being a luminance factor lower than 5 cd/(m2-lx)). This surpasses the standard anti-scratch treatments on the marketplace. These eyewear can be marked with the letter ‘K’.
- ANTI-FOG TREATMENT PLUS (18 s)
- The anti-fog treatment prevents fogging of the lenses. It also disperses condensation that forms on the lenses due to movement from cold to hot environments, improving visibility in critical conditions. In conformity with EN 166 requirements, eyewear with Anti-Fog Treatment Plus satisfy the resistance parameters for the protection against fogging (the minimum provided requirement being a resistance of at least 8s). These eyewear can be marked with the letter ‘N’.
- UV 400 PROTECTION
- UV 400 protection extends the protection range beyond the conventional 380nm. It also filters UV radiation beyond this wavelength, blocking the transmittance of the light spectrum up to 400nm and protecting the eyes from a wider range of harmful light rays.
FRONT MATERIAL: Nylon
MATERIAL OF TEMPLES: Nylon + TPR
- ADJUSTABLE NOSE PAD
- This soft nose pad is equipped with a metal core that allows the eyewear to be adjusted and adapted to any facial structure. This results in a comfortable fit for a wide range of nose bridges, which eliminates eye strain.
- EXTENDIBLE TEMPLES
- Temples extend lengthwise for optimal adaptation to the face of the wearer, ensuring comfort.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPLES
- The grade of the temples can be adjusted vertically for optimal adaptation to the face of the wearer, ensuring comfort.
- SOFT NOSE PAD
- The soft rubber used for the nose pad improves the comfort of the eyewear, allowing prolonged use.
- SOFT EAR PIECES
- These soft rubber pieces are situated at the end of the temples and are made of soft rubber that reduces the pressure on the wearer’s temples, ensuring better adherence and greater comfort during prolonged use.
WEIGHT: 29 g
AREA OF USE: Mechanical indoor work with good visibility conditions.