“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.”
We are so happy that you are interested in joining our team. Please see below for our recruitment process.
Recruitment Process 2022
The Mintech Recruitment Process is an intensive 5-step process designed to select the best candidates to fit our team. The benefits of this process are:
- Recruits gain an in-depth understanding of the environment they will be working in
- Recruits meet various members of the existing team, thus expediting the integration process
- The Mintech team gains a solid understanding of the recruit’s potential, skills, and mindset
This is all in aid of new recruits finding a safe place to land, where their skills are utilized, maximized and celebrated. The aim is for newcomers to stay for a long time, and to become integral members of the Mintech family.
The process steps are as follows:
- This form tests the general aptitude of applicants.
- A score of at least 40/50 points (80%) is required to pass this stage.
- This form is scored automatically.
- This form asks more in-depth situational questions pertaining directly to the post applied for
- This form is manually scored.
- A score of at least 80% is required for this stage.
- Phone call interview with 1 or 2 recruiters, where more practical suitability is ascertained.
- This form is scored manually
- A score of at least 80% is required to pass this stage.
- This interview is conducted via Zoom, and includes members of the recruitment team and the senior management team. Advanced job-specific questions will be asked here.
- A score of at least 70% is required to pass this stage.
- This stage is for the final and/or shortlisted candidates that stood out. At this point, final questions will be asked by both parties, and a decision made.
- Applicants that fail at this stage will be eligible for our Recruitment Referral Program, and will be recommended to our business associates that have need of the skills displayed.
MINTECH RF22 APPLICATION FORM
In order to complete your application, you will be required to complete the Mintech RF22 Form.
Please be advised that failure to complete the form will result in immediate disqualification.
Please carefully read the following information about the Form:
The Mintech RF22 Form must be passed by all applicants, regardless of the position. All questions, while phrased in a situational context, are engineered to test the general aptitude of the applicant in a variety of areas. These areas include, but are not limited to, comprehension, communication, mathematics, English, logic and reasoning. Job-specific questions will be asked in the JSRF22 Form and face-to-face if the applicant passes to the next stages.
The form is comprised of 50 graded questions which are worth 1 point each (for a total of 50 points), and is divided into seven (7) sections as listed below:
Section 1 | Applicant Information (0/50 points)
This section is ungraded and is for the sole purpose of collecting your application documentation which includes:
- Name, location and contact details
- Position applied for
- Resume & Job Letter
- Examination Certification from all government or tertiary educational exams
- Failure to include all exam certification cited in your resume will slow the processing of the application review. An application will not be considered complete until exam certification has been received.
- Only Word and PDF formats of all files will be accepted. Please convert image files to PDF before attempting to submit them.
- Personal identification
Sections 2 - 6 | General Aptitude (50/50)
These sections test for:
- Office/administrative skills and includes basic to intermediate questions related to:
- Spreadsheet Functions
- Proficiency in mathematics and includes various questions spanning basic mathematical principles.
- Basic, intermediate and business English.
- Logic and problem-solving skills
- Business etiquette
Section 7 | Personality (0/50 points)
This section is not graded. There are no correct or incorrect answers. It is merely for you to show your personality.
All questions are required.
It is not recommended that applicants get help to complete this test. The level of intelligence displayed will be expected in all future interactions.
The form may not save progress before submission, and cannot be edited after submission. Closing or refreshing the form before completion may result in a reset. However, you may navigate between sections to review or edit your answers without losing progress.
If you have any difficulties, questions or concerns, please contact your recruitment officer by emailing email@example.com, or WhatsApp 876-472-9796.
Please note that responses will be provided between 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays, and 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM on Saturdays.
Click the link below to complete the RF22 Form.