- Free shipping in KGN Area
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
TYPE: Disposable Respirator
STANDARD: EN149:2001+ A1: 2009*
- Synthetic rubber
AREA OF USE:
- Metal, stone and plastic cutting industry
- Around water-based aerosols
- Working with lead, zinc, silicones, asbestos
- Non-toxic powders
The valveless European equivalent to the N95 Dust Mask. The DM019 Particulate Respirator is used where harmful particles are present in the air. They provide effective respiratory protection for those exposed to dust particles and/or non-volatile liquid particles during the course of their work.
One of the great advantages of the DM019 model is that it is foldable, so one can always be carried without fear of damage or excessive usage of space.
- 92% to 94% Nominal Protection Factor (NPF)
- 12.5 Designation:NR= Not Reusable.*
- Polypropylene double band filter layer provides reliable protection
- Flexible nasal clip provides optimal fit for face contours
- Effective and reliable protection against fine particles
- Filters and protect against particles that are up to 0.6 microns
- Protects against dust, smoke and aerosols
- Is not effective against vapour or gas
- Offers greatest protection where the oxygen concentration of the ambient atmosphere is not less than 19.5%.
- Protects against solid and liquid particles of medium toxicity
- Offers protection It can be used for concentrations that reach 10 times the Mean Exposure Value.
Note: FFP2 performance is rated according to its filtration efficiency and its maximum total leakage towards the interior.
- Store in cool, dry place,
- Do not store in extremely cold temperatures