Made with input from women in the trades, this aluminium toe 6’’ boot is built for a woman’s foot. A puncture-resistant plate and oil- and slip-resistant outsole can handle the variables of the job site.
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
- PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATE:
- Puncture-resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE:
- Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminium, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD:
- Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminium toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Built on a women's specific last
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture-resistant midsole plate - CSA certified
- Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Waterproof leather upper
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place.
TOE TYPE: Aluminum Toe
DUTY TYPE: Medium Duty
- Waterproof Leather
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- Compression-Molded EVA
- Quilted Mesh & Moisture-Wicking Textile
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
WEIGHT: 21.9 oz / 622.3 g
CALF CIRCUMFERENCE: 2.0 in / 5.1 cm
COLLAR HEIGHT: 6.0 in / 15.2 cm
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter colour leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.