Designed for toughness, and now even lighter. The Oshawa II combines outdoor style with advanced features, including a flexible, non-metallic puncture-resistant plate and our new carbon-fibre safety toe that’s 15% lighter than steel.
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
- Oil and slip-resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fibre toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Torsional stability shank (TSS) for midfoot support
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
TOE TYPE: Carbon-Fiber Toe
DUTY TYPE: Medium Duty
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
WEIGHT: 29.1 oz / 823.6 g
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter colour leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.