KEEN Utility's Seattle 6-inch work boots for men are rugged, sturdy, and handsome enough to be your after-work boot. Aluminium safety toes, arch support, and waterproof leather work together to keep feet protected.
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
- Oil and slip-resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN:
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminium toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- 90° heel (5/8" height)
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
TOE TYPE: Aluminum Toe
DUTY TYPE: Medium Duty
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
WEIGHT: 25.3 oz / 715.8 g
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter colour leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.