Long hours, tough jobs, rugged terrain—this boot's got your back. With flexible construction, waterproof protection and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole, it keeps you comfortable and safe all day.
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN:
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE:
- Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminium, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- 90-degree heel
- Abrasion-resistant tough-tec leather
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- TPU stability shank
TOE TYPE: Steel Toe
DUTY TYPE: Heavy Duty
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
WEIGHT: 37.9 oz / 1074.4 g
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter colour leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.