With proven performance, these rugged leather work boots power you through your shift. Weatherproof protection, a puncture-resistant midsole, and reflective safety features. Meets CSA Z195-09 GRADE 1 standards.
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
- Oil and slip-resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATE:
- Puncture-resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN:
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fibre toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- KEEN.KEY-TECH full-length interlocking torsional plate
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- 90° heel
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
TOE TYPE: Carbon-Fiber Toe
DUTY TYPE: Medium Duty
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
WEIGHT: 33.8 oz / 958.2 g
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.