STANDARDS: EN 420, EN 388, EN 511, Food contact
CATEGORY: CAT. II
- All components are in compliance with REACH regulations.
- Extra-long knit-wrist cuff prevents the entrance of cold air.
- EC Regulation no. 1935/2004 Compliant (“Materials and items intended to come into contact with food”)
- EU Regulation no. 10/2011 Compliant (“Plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food”)
- Materials safe for use and protected against the migration of substances on food.
- 3M™ THINSULATE™ Insulated Padding (Extra warmth, superior quality, 100 g/m²).
- Reduced thickness ensures the best thermal insulation as well as ease of movement.
- Perfect for outdoor environments and protects against cold as low as -30° C
- PVC palm with anti-slip finishing
- Suitable for dry and wet conditions
- Water and wind-resistant fabric
BACK: Polyester fabric
PADDING: 3M™ THINSULATE™ Insulation (100 g/m²)
PROTECTION: Food Safe, Cold Resistant
GRIP/AREA OF USE: Wet and dry grip
APPLICATION: Cold storage, handling of fish, fruit and vegetables, material handling in the warehouse, outdoor shipping and receiving in wintertime, outdoor works with snow and bad weather