COLOUR: I/O (Indoor/Outdoor)
- EN 166 - General standard
- EN 172 - Solar protection filters for industrial use
- ANTI-SCRATCH TREATMENT
- A hardening treatment is applied to the surfaces of the lenses, which improves abrasion resistance and increases the life of the eyewear.
- UV 400
- UV 400 protection extends the protection range beyond the conventional 380nm. It also filters UV radiation beyond this wavelength, blocking the transmittance of the light spectrum up to 400nm and protecting the eyes from a wider range of harmful light rays.
- MIRRORED TREATMENT
- This treatment is applied to the lenses of the eyewear, which are covered with a thin, partially reflective layer that allows greater reflection of incident light on the lens itself. This reduces most of the light that reaches the eyes, making the eyewear suitable and recommended for use in conditions where extremely strong light is present and where it is necessary to be protected against glare (snow and ice).
FRONT MATERIAL: Polycarbonate
MATERIAL OF TEMPLES: Polycarbonate + TPR
- SOFT NOSE PAD
- The soft rubber used for the nose pad improves the comfort of the eyewear, allowing prolonged use.
- SOFT EAR PIECES
- These soft rubber pieces are situated at the end of the temples and are made of soft rubber that reduces the pressure on the wearer’s temples, ensuring better adherence and greater comfort during prolonged use.
WEIGHT: 24 g
AREA OF USE: Areas/Work environments with forklift trucks, mechanical work, work environments necessitating the passage between dark and bright environments.