- EN 166 - General standard
- EN 170 - Ultraviolet filters
- ANTI-SCRATCH TREATMENT
- A hardening treatment is applied to the surfaces of the lenses, which improves abrasion resistance and increases the life of the eyewear.
- ANTI-FOG TREATMENT
- The anti-fog treatment prevents fogging of the lenses. It also disperses condensation that forms on the lenses due to movement from cold to hot environments, improving visibility in critical conditions.
FRONT MATERIAL: Polypropylene + TPR
- AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM
- A system that minimizes fogging by allowing air to flow.
WEIGHT: 75 g
AREA OF USE: Mechanical indoor work with good visibility conditions.
PLUS: COMPATIBLE WITH THE USE OF CORRECTIVE GLASSES AND DUST MASKS, VENTILATION SYSTEM, WRAP-AROUND DESIGN