- EN 166 - General standard
- EN 170 - Ultraviolet filters
- ANTI-SCRATCH TREATMENT
- A hardening treatment is applied to the surfaces of the lenses, which improves abrasion resistance and increases the life of the eyewear.
- ANTI-FOG TREATMENT
- The anti-fog treatment prevents fogging of the lenses. It also disperses condensation that forms on the lenses due to movement from cold to hot environments, improving visibility in critical conditions.
- UV 400
- UV 400 protection extends the protection range beyond the conventional 380nm. It also filters UV radiation beyond this wavelength, blocking the transmittance of the light spectrum up to 400nm and protecting the eyes from a wider range of harmful light rays.
FRONT MATERIAL: Polycarbonate
MATERIAL OF TEMPLES: Polycarbonate + TPR
- ADJUSTABLE NOSE PAD
- This soft nose pad is equipped with a metal core that allows the eyewear to be adjusted and adapted to any facial structure. This results in a comfortable fit for a wide range of nose bridges, which eliminates eye strain.
- SOFT NOSE PAD
- The soft rubber used for the nose pad improves the comfort of the eyewear, allowing prolonged use.
- SOFT EAR PIECES
- These soft rubber pieces are situated at the end of the temples and are made of soft rubber that reduce the pressure on the wearer’s temples, ensuring better adherence and greater comfort during prolonged use.
WEIGHT: 30 g
AREA OF USE: Mechanical indoor work with good visibility conditions.