Filtering mask that helps to limit the spread of aerosols that could be vehicles of viruses and bacteria. WASHABLE & REUSABLE.
- 100% water repellent recycled polyester (110 g/m² ± 10%). OEKO-TEX
- Protects the end-user from the saliva droplets expelled during expiratory activities or present in the air
- 100% cotton (190 g/m² ± 10%) that provides pleasant comfort when in contact with the face
- Spandex and nylon
- Span around the head, providing good adherence to the face
BREATHABILITY WITH WATER VAPOR: 16.3 mg/cm²*h
WATERPROOFNESS (OUTER LAYER): 0 mm water dragging
SIZES: One size
- Maximum temperature: 60 °C (Five washing cycles are guaranteed).
- To extend the life of the product, gently hand wash at 35-40 °C.
- DO NOT IRON.
- Wash hands and face with soap before and after using the mask and before touching it.
- Wash mask before use and before wearing it.
- Take the mask from the external part, put the mask on your face, covering your nose, mouth and chin.
- Be sure the elastics are well placed behind your head.
- After putting the mask on properly, do not touch the mask with your hands.
- Not classified as PPE, nor a medical device.
- Intended for people that have to respect all instructions regarding social distancing and all necessary precautionary rules imposed by COVID-19 emergency.