- EN 166 - General standard,
- EN 170 - Ultraviolet filters,
- STANAG 4296 - Eye Protection For The Individual Soldier/Ballistic Protection (V50 - 249 m/s (896.4 km/h))
- ANTI-SCRATCH TREATMENT
- A hardening treatment is applied to the surfaces of the lenses, which improves abrasion resistance and increases the life of the eyewear.
- ANTI-FOG TREATMENT
- The anti-fog treatment prevents fogging of the lenses. It also disperses condensation that forms on the lenses due to movement from cold to hot environments, improving visibility in critical conditions.
- UV 400 PROTECTION
- UV 400 protection extends the protection range beyond the conventional 380nm. It also filters UV radiation beyond this wavelength, blocking the transmittance of the light spectrum up to 400nm and protecting the eyes from a wider range of harmful light rays.
FRONT MATERIAL: Polycarbonate
MATERIAL OF TEMPLES: Polycarbonate
- EYEBROW PROTECTION
- A soft, protective measure that makes glasses more comfortable and provides excellent impact resistance against high-speed particles and accidental/frontal impact to the operator.
- SOFT NOSE PAD
- The soft rubber used for the nose pad improves the comfort of the eyewear, allowing prolonged use.
WEIGHT: 33 g
AREA OF USE: Mechanical indoor work with good visibility conditions.PLUS: BALLISTIC RESISTANCE, STANAG 2920 - STANAG 4296