COFRA SLENDER GREYRegular price $1,284.25 Save $-1,284.25
- EN 166 - General standard
- EN 172 - Solar protection filters for industrial use
- ANTI-SCRATCH TREATMENT
- A hardening treatment is applied to the surfaces of the lenses, which improves abrasion resistance and increases the life of the eyewear.
- UV 400
- UV 400 protection extends the protection range beyond the conventional 380nm. It also filters UV radiation beyond this wavelength, blocking the transmittance of the light spectrum up to 400nm and protecting the eyes from a wider range of harmful light rays.
- ANTI-FOG TREATMENT
- The anti-fog treatment prevents fogging of the lenses. It also disperses condensation that forms on the lenses due to movement from cold to hot environments, improving visibility in critical conditions.
FRONT MATERIAL: Polycarbonate
MATERIAL OF TEMPLES: Polycarbonate + TPR
- SOFT NOSE PAD
- The soft rubber used for the nose pad improves the comfort of the eyewear, allowing prolonged use.
- SOFT EAR PIECES
- These soft rubber pieces are situated at the end of the temples and are made of soft rubber that reduces the pressure on the wearer’s temples, ensuring better adherence and greater comfort during prolonged use.
WEIGHT: 24 gAREA OF USE: Outdoor works, mechanical work with risk of glare, agriculture, building, refineries, etc.