At Mintech, a sales assistant is responsible for supercharging the sales account executives by providing dynamic, efficient and meticulous support. A sales assistant takes care of the majority of administrative tasks and order arrangements and acts as an intermediary between the customer and the billing department.
POST LOCATIONMintech Distributors Ltd
67 Molynes Road,
- Based in, or willing to be based in Kingston, Jamaica
- At least 18 years of age
- At least 5 CXC Subjects, including English, Mathematics, Accounting, and 1 business subject
- Experience/proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Experience in QuickBooks, Peachtree or similar levels of accounting systems
- Two (2) years’ experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Applicants will be expected to complete a Mintech aptitude test.
A valid driver’s license is an asset but is not required.
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Time-management skills
- Customer service skills
- Team player
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes
LIST OF DUTIES
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Generate quotations on-demand
- Assist sales team with deliverables and meeting preparations
- Assist the sales team by ensuring that promotional items, business cards, etc. are available
- Make arrangements with customers on behalf of account executives
- Communicate order ETA and details with customers.
- Keep track of PO fulfilment and open sales orders
- Work alongside Sales Support & Billing to ensure orders are processed correctly
- Track samples and follow-up customers in receipt of samples
- Work alongside Receivables personnel to ensure that customer accounts remain within their terms
- Fill in for Sales Support & Billing if needed
- Assist account executives in updating the CRM