At Mintech, a Business Development Associate is responsible for supercharging the Business Development Managers by providing dynamic, efficient and meticulous support. A BDA takes care of the majority of administrative tasks and order arrangements and is also responsible for billing and customer service.
Key Performance Traits: Accurate, Efficient, Logical, Problem-Solving, Team-Oriented
POST LOCATIONMintech Distributors Ltd
67 Molynes Road,
- Based in, or willing to be based in Kingston, Jamaica
- At least 18 years of age
- At least 5 CXC Subjects, including English, Mathematics, Accounting, and 1 business subject
- Experience/proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Experience in QuickBooks, Peachtree or similar levels of accounting systems
- Two (2) years’ work experience.
- Applicants will be expected to complete a Mintech aptitude test.
A valid driver’s license is an asset but is not required.
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
- Computer literacy
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and customer service skills
- Time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent information-gathering skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization & self-management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to changes
- Willingness to help others and the desire for continuous self-improvement
- Excellent team skills
LIST OF DUTIES
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Generate quotations on-demand
- Generate invoices for clients and coordinate pickups and deliveries
- Communicate order issues, ETA and/or details with customers.
- Make arrangements with customers on behalf of account executives
- Assist account executives with deliverables and meeting preparations
- Accompany account executives on profiling and sales visits
- Assist account executives in updating the CRM
- Process government tenders on behalf of account executives
- Keep track of customer PO fulfilment and open sales orders
- Work alongside Receivables personnel to ensure that customer accounts remain within their terms
- Work alongside the Operations department to continuously improve the efficiency of systems and procedures
- Work alongside the Warehouse department to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled satisfactorily